Thursday, February 26, 2009

Where the hell is rock bottom already?

I can't go on like this much longer.  My life is shit.  Absolute shit.  And he's meeting new "friends" on Craigslist and going out for thai food with them.  (I have been trying to get him to try thai food for over a year.)  I get home from work and the gym and completely fall into a pit of depression and sloth.  I haven't even been able to do my laundry.  My friends are sick of me complaining.  

Why the fuck can he do all this and still be okay if I can't?  

Why the fuck did he have to string me along with all this, "I still want to spend the rest of my life with you" bullshit?

I need to start making a list of the reasons I don't want to be with him because I think it might really be time to cut the cord.

He keeps telling me I need to see a therapist.  I think he's an asshole for saying it.  But maybe I should.  But I need to make sure I'm doing it for me and not him.  Because he's an asshole and I am SO SICK of not being able to live my life because of him!  

I just don't know how to move forward.  I just don't know.  I just don't know.

1 comment: