Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Back to baseline

I am okay.

Really.  I am okay.  I am no longer worried about falling off the edge.  I am okay.  

Thank you all for reading what I wrote.  It is never fun to read the thoughts of a depressed person, and I thank you.  I cannot tell you how comforting your comments were.  Sometimes, the best support can come from strangers.

I am not sure what to do with this blog now.  I have a regular blog to talk about regular things.  Dunno.

Therapy tomorrow.  Not sure how this is going to work now that I'm not horribly depressed.  last week she took the opportunity to find out about my family and my relationships to my parents and now she seems to want to get into all this stuff that I've always been dealing with - the pressure my parents put on me, how I've lost my own opinions in the mileu of my parents' opinons, etc.  I don't know how much I want to go into that stuff.  Part of me still wants to talk about my failed relationship.

Hello I'm still ANGRY that the only way I can manage happiness is to cut him out of my life completely!  I hate this!  I don't know any way to fix it though, even if I did try to be his friend.  He most likely hates me and only will spit poison.  It is so sad.  

This was my first love.  I had such hopes.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Idea Girl - still thinking 'bout cha and can't wait to see you blogging again, wherever that may be.

    ReplyDelete